Tried and Tested Approach to SEO
We’ve learned a lot by listening to our White Label SEO Partners over the last few years and whereas supplying a range of Affordable SEO Packages used to work well in the past, we realised that certain packages were not always flexible enough to enable us to deliver the results our clients deserve and expect.
Over the last 12 months, WildShark have developed a simple, transparent three phase approach that is easy for our clients to understand and has proven successful for both small local campaigns and larger national projects, we’ve also generated significant increases in traffic to complex Ecommerce websites.
Our three phase approach is best described as follows:
- Technical – we complete a detailed technical audit and review of the website from an SEO perspective, this is designed to identify and resolve any negative ranking factors and improve user experience (UX)
- Relevance – extensive keyword research is completed to identify the most appropriate search terms to target that are in line with the clients budget and expectations, once identified these are mapped to the various pages on the website and we update the titles, descriptions and content accordingly
- Authority – the secret to success and high rankings relies on increasing the authority of your website in comparison to your rivals, our experienced outreach team provide a guest posting service which is designed to improve the backlink profile resulting in a higher authority score with Google
Apart from the initial audit, there is no clever software to complete these tasks, it just takes time (together with a fair amount of knowledge and experience). So, to keep things simple, rather than provide inappropriate SEO packages, you can invest in our time and expertise for your clients at a reduced hourly rate. We can work to almost any budget, but to give you some idea of a typical campaign:
- Small Local Campaign – typical investment required is 5-10 hours per month
- Larger National Campaign – we recommend a minimum investment of 10-20 hours per month
- Competitive Markets/Ecommerce Sites – to be effective, these require 15-30+ hours per month